If something costs more it's got to be better, right? Wrong. If you haven't already switched, you might want to now. Take a look at what you get with a Zog Energy tariff.
- Established British energy company based in Suffolk. Started supplying energy in 2013.
- Money Saving Expert said "Zog Energy turns up the heat on the big boys"
- MoneySavingExpert.com November 2018 energy poll - with 100% of those voting for it rating it 'great'.
- Featured in the Tech Nation Report 2016 for our technology excellence.
- A member of the Future 50 companies
- Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) network connected customers accepted
- Quick quotes, only your postcode and usage required.
- Faster switching to help you save more. You can even select your switching date as part of the application process.
- Comprehensive MONTHLY emailed statements to allow you to keep track of your account.
- Comprehensive Annual Usage Summary for your account.
- Account Direct Debit reviews.
- Email updates regarding the progress of your switch.
- "Welcome Email" confirming all details about your switch.
- Simple online meter reading entry.
- Prices are fixed for the length of your contract so no unexpected increases.
- No exit fee charged if moving house.
- Direct debits paid from Santander 123 current accounts qualify for 2% cashback (paid by Santander).
- Direct debits paid from NatWest Reward current accounts qualify for 3% cashback (2% from June 2017, paid by NatWest).
To see our latest news please click HERE.
If you have any questions regarding anything to do with Zog please email us at email@example.com