If something costs more it's got to be better, right? Wrong. If you haven't already switched, you might want to now. Take a look at what you get with a Zog Energy tariff.
- First for customer service in the MoneySavingExpert.com energy poll. With a massive 97% of our customers that voted claiming we had great customer service. Money Saving Expert said "Zog Energy turns up the heat on the big boys. The small energy firm took the gold medal in last week's poll on energy providers' customer service, with 97% of those voting for it rating its service 'great'. "
- Featured in the Tech Nation Report 2016 for our technology excellence.
- Comprehensive MONTHLY emailed statements to allow you to keep track of your account.
- Quick quotes, only your postcode and usage required.
- Faster switching to help you save more. You can even select your switching date as part of the application process.
- Email updates regarding the progress of your switch.
- "Welcome Email" confirming all details about your switch.
- Prices are fixed for the length of your contract so no unexpected increases.
- Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) network connected customers accepted.
- Direct debits paid from Santander 123 current accounts qualify for 2% cashback (paid by Santander).
- Direct debits paid from NatWest Reward current accounts qualify for 3% cashback (paid by NatWest)
- Account Direct Debit reviews.
- Simple online meter reading entry.
If you have any questions regarding anything to do with Zog please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org